- $150 per ticket ($85 is tax deductible)
- Tickets will be sent electronically from [email protected]
- Admission includes all you can eat and drink
in the Sand will be held rain or shine. In the event of unsafe weather
conditions the event may be delayed or canceled. Information will be posted on
our website and outgoing voicemail messages (410-268-8816). Tickets are
non-refundable and sales are final.
- Mad Planet
- Misspent Youth
- SPECIAL GUEST, LOS LOBOS
Raffle Tickets: 1 for $25 or 5 for $100
- The drawing will take place on
site at the event. Winners do not need to be present to win, but must be 21
years of age for all prizes.
Cruise around town in style on a scooter from Chesapeake
- Rock out at Rams Head on Stage with two tickets every month for an entire year.
- CHEER with a Hometown Fan Package from Navy Athletics, including 4 Akerson Tower Club tickets to the October 21st 2017 Navy Football Game and 4 lower level tickets to the sold-out November 10th 2017 Men's Basketball Veteran’s Classic.
- Parking is available at the following locations with shuttle service provided to and from the Philip Merrill Environmental Center:
Main Lot: St. Anne's School of Annapolis - 3112 Arundel on the Bay Road, Annapolis, MD 21403
Overflow Lot: Hillsmere Elementary School - 3052 Arundel on the Bay Rd, Annapolis MD 21403
- We encourage guests to use a ride share service such as Uber. Receive $15 off with the BITS2017 new user promo code.
Parking at the Philip Merrill Environmental Center is permitted with a CBF provided parking pass only.
- Visit our Parking Information page for information.
Other Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page