SOLD OUT General Admission Tickets & Committee Tickets
Committee VIP Ticket, $500 – on sale now!
- Access to VIP reception & lounge open for the duration of the event with bathrooms and private bar
- Parking pass on-site*
- Early access - set up your beach chair starting at 4:30 pm
- Recognition on electronic materials and onsite
*One pass per family
- Tickets will be sent electronically from [email protected]
- Tickets are required for entry
- Admission includes all you can eat and drink
Raffle Tickets: 1 for $25 or 5 for $100
- Prizes Include: A scooter from Chesapeake Cycles, Rams Head on Stage tickets, Navy Athletics ticket package, Nancy Hammond Edition set of framed limited-edition prints and Fishing trip for four with Captain Bart Jaeger.
- The drawing will take place on site at the event. Winners do not need to be present to win, but must be 21 years of age for all prizes.
- Check our website for more details.
- Offsite parking available at Bay Ridge Christian
Church, 1071 Bay Ridge Avenue, Annapolis and Hillsmere Elementary, 3052 Arundel on the Bay Rd Annapolis, MD.
- Free shuttle service will be provided from 4:30 - 11 PM.
- We encourage guests to use a ride share service such as Uber.
- Parking at the Philip Merrill Environmental Center is permitted only to those with a CBF provided parking pass.
Bands in the Sand will be held rain or shine. In the event of unsafe weather conditions the event may be delayed or canceled. Information will be posted on our website and outgoing voicemail messages (410-268-8816). Tickets are non-refundable and sales are final.
Other Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page