Please join us Saturday September 5th for the 9th Annual Derby Day benefit featuring the 146th running of the Kentucky Derby!
Come support the Talisman Therapeutic Riding, Inc. mission to serve those who can prosper by the talismanic healing nature of horses with the guidance of professional therapists and instructors in a peaceful farm setting.
Each year this very special event supports the many programs servicing our special riders including persons with disabilities (youth and adults), at risk teens, military veterans, warriors, public safety, and many more. Our riders are individuals with physical, emotional and psychological challenges and 80% rely on scholarships. All proceeds from Derby Day 2020 provide vital support to keep Talisman’s barn doors open!
Festivities begin at 4:30pm and include:
· Traditional mint juleps
· Bourbon Tastings
· Horse-Rider demonstrations
· Parade of Breeds – meet our herd!
· Farm tours
· Win-Place-Show Derby raffle
· Live-streaming of the Kentucky Derby race on big-screen TVs
· Hat contest for men & women
· Delicious appetizers, dinner & desserts
· Open bar with beer & wine
· Live and silent auctions
New this year!
· First Annual Talisman Derby Day exclusive art show with submissions from some of the most prominent Eastern Shore artists – sponsored by the Queen Anne’s County Arts Council
Event is at the beautiful Talisman Therapeutic Riding Farm, 172 Blue Ribbon Lane, Grasonville, MD and begins at 4:30pm. Sponsorship opportunities still available! Please call Anne at 443-239-9400 or email: [email protected] or [email protected]